Friday, November 20, 2009

Dog Broke his leg :(

Dodge jumped out of are friends truck a block away from our house when he saw Brantley standing on our front lawn.  He completely broke his leg pretty much in half and had to have a plate put in and 7 screws and stapled shut.  We had a hard time with it seeing him in pain.  But the surgery is supposed to heal it almost perfect, we hope.  He acts like it doesn't bug him, its cute to see him hobble around.  He gets the cast off in 2 weeks December 3rd!! Yay!!



4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! update galore! I love it!!! So pretty sure i have been missing out on your life..holy cow! okay I'm really upset you haven't been keeping me updated! I love the dog, he is super cute! and McKoys bedroom..well it is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see it in real life! I hope you are feeling good, you look great! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I must admit, he is a sweetie! You can't help but love him! He reminds me of a cuddly bear thats a newborn with too big of legs and paws for his body! His clumsiness is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor little puppy!! he's sooo cute though! I can't believe you have your baby tomorrow!!! the nursery is adorable!! can't wait to see him! and good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Wedding!!!!